Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Touching Everyone

I am always amazed at the stuff that I do and how people are so amazed by it and look forward to the stuff.  The two biggest of these is my daily funnies that a lot of you get and my weekly motivations I send out through the business. 

My Daily Funnies (just email me if you wish to be added to the list) I started earlier this year as I tried to get humor back in my life.  It was one of those life expanding exercises I was doing of just reading jokes through the day.  Some were just so funny I started putting them in my journal, but it wasn't the purpose of it so I started sending them out.  Now I have a pretty big following with it.  The weirdest is that I get emails from people I have no idea who they are thanking me for them then them asking me "who the hell am I?"  LOL.  The biggest thing has been the response from you all on how much it makes your day which really surprises me, but that helps in those times when I am trying to find stuff and feel like throwing in the towel with it.  However then I find a funny joke or picture and I keep on going.

The other thing is my Weekly Motivations that I started to help market the office.  I've only gotten one patient out it which is great, but the love of it by people has been startling.  Patients that move away still want it in their life.  I even got an email from one of the DJ's from my classic rock station thanking me and how much it help her in life.  Wow. 

Guess I'm still coming from that place of less than and me making a difference is hard to believe even though it is a dream of mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my daily funnies, Mike!!!!  

Terra (still the proper spelling lol)

Anonymous said...

    Mike, I look forward to the daily dose of humor I get from you.  I don't blame you for wanting to drop it at times, as it has to be awfully time consuming for you to do.  I wouldn't be at all mad at ya for it ... but I would miss it !  xx  Tina

Anonymous said...

What would we do without a humor take on life....I would be a mess...literally...its saved me from depression..or depths in it...add me to your humor list....I would love that Mike...

~Raven

Anonymous said...

We may never know when we've "touched" another -- I'm glad some people are letting you know.   We all have something we can give, and you've found one niche for it:)  (And, yeah, sometimes, it helps me to have that daily dose of humour, even if it's a lame humour day and not a ROFLMAO one.)  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

I love the daily funnies Mike; my day is not complete without them!
Maria