Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday

It's so weird to be starting valet so late tonight, but that is how it goes with these Hoochie Momma Parties.  At least I was able to grab a nap since I know I won't be going to bed before 4 am.

Finally got the call for my office evaluation from this insurance company to be able to accept more insurances.  The pain is they want emergency plans for everything.  It's a three room office and I am the only employee.  What is there to cover?  Fire?  Drop and roll.  Robbery?  Here take the money.  Dirty bomb? Bend over and kiss my ass goodbye.

I actually saw my female roommate today which is like a bigfoot sighting these days.  Besides being physically attractive I can't figure what else attracts me to her.  We never get a chance to really hang unless that is it.  It's all in my head.  Who knows and no hurry. LOL.

Got my posters today.  I'll pick up the bigger frames tomorrow, but I was able to frame the smaller Blondie pic today and it's great.  So glad to have ordered them.

Well I guess it is off to the party.  I would like to say I will have no stories for you, but that is an impossibility.  Hopefully nothing will top the usual guns, drugs, and nakedness. 

Night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A question... Where do you valet?



In Christ,
Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Mike your so funny...I hope you have a wonderful time..with all the wit and major intellect...you'll have fun...-Raven