Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Afternoon

Well I just got back from visiting my Mom and doing her nails.  I was hoping we could do them outside since it is sunny and in the 70's here, but she was too tired to make the full walk.  I think I need to do it in her room away from everyone else.  I always get swarmed by request both passively and actively for me to do their nails.  If I thought I could get some money out of it maybe, but I'm there to see my Mom.  Not spend a couple of hours doing people's nails.

I thought these people have memory problems.  Ralph always remembers that I do my Mom's nails and had been pestering me for months to clip his nails.  I know if I do one I will end up doing them all.  I don't think so.  They may be another family for me, but Michael doesn't play that game.

Having 2 email addresses is getting to be a pain this last week.  I gave my business address to the alumni association so this whole getting back in touch with classmates has my business mailbox constantly occupied.  Yes I am lazy.  I hate that 20 second switch over to my other screen name.  LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.......Mike?  Do you think you could do MY nails???   Oh, come on!!  Please???????  

LOL

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Your too Funny today!
Nancie-Colorado

Anonymous said...

My brother thought our father needed me to clip his nails due to his mini-strokes, i.e., hands too shaky and other dexterity problems, as the two men share that cause and effect.   Nah, my dad says it's because he no longer posesses the strength to clip his own nails.   I wish they had more people there, if this man, Paul, is asking you often, you'd think there'd be someone on staff to help out more.   I suppose you're just more personable:)  -- Robin