Sunday, October 22, 2006

A First

Well I got to meet my first J Lander today.  Robin over at Random Threads.  It was a lot of fun.  I also got to see and learn a bunch about Irish dancing.  My ex used to play the Fief, but no dancing.  I can pick up the beat of anything so the differences of the dances was lost on me since the difference seemed to be speed.  The funny thing was that if you needed to find someone and said the one with the Shirley Temple curls it would have been like being in Mexico and saying yeah the tanned guy with black hair.

The rest of the day was running errands since my patients yesterday kept calling into reschedule later in the day which really screwed up my schedule.  Boy am I tired today since the last 2 nights have been late parties.  It is suppose to be a busy week at valet this week even working Monday which we are usually off.  The good thing about that is my normal Starbucks is going to be out of soy for some of this week. So I won't be missing anything there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is true:)   Readers, imagine Mike's face when I tried to explain sock glue to him, lol, albeit he could see my daughter reapplying duct tape onto the tips of her hardshoes, so explaining that duct tape is a necessity was easier:)   Ah, but Mike left JUST before the treble reel, which is more fun for the audience who claps along, and at the end, ALL the dancers (many) dance the same step together, and it's fun:)  (Okay, proud feis Mom -- M tied for 3rd in that!)    Yawn.   Is a long trip down and back.  Wish I could have spent more time, actually seen a beach there and not just highway and the hotel, and focus more on meeting up instead of the feis.   Ah, well, next time:)   -- Robin  

Anonymous said...

I was reading Robin's J and until I saw your link in her J I was like .... hmmmm which mike!  NOW I know for sure!
:)

Sharon