Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Eve

Starbucks is the adult place to trick or treat.  It was fun to joke with all the girls there especially since one of the girls was dressed as Darth Vader and I a Jedi.  I was there for a few hours writing and got to see a bunch of fun costumes.  The really funny point was when a group came in and this little girl just came in ran to me and slammed her hand on my keyboard.  Her mom was so apologetic while I was LMAO.  They kid just saw and did there was no thought. 

What I am still trying to figure out is how this homeless guy is drinking Starbucks.  I guess it is warm and has a bathroom.  If he gave up liquor it might be a good alternative.  I will really laugh if I see him panhandling with the Starbuck cup.  I see him often there so it wasn't a costume.

I am a creature of habit.  So passing on yoga this morning to pass out candy I can't remember what day of the week it is. 

I will try and take pictures tonight with my webcam of my costume and the posters in my room to post tomorrow.  No promises though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your humor about the Starbuck's incident.



Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Starbucks has a tendency to draw a wide variety of folks. Well dressed, the Homeles, and everything in between. I enjoy sitting with a coffee there and just taking in the sights. Regards, Bill.