Monday, October 30, 2006

It's All About Me

Full of life today and it all comes from taking care of myself.  I really have been letting dating go for a week or two.  I know when I am looking I don't concentrate on myself as much.  While I know some amount is healthy I don't know if I have found that balance yet.  Also trying to let go of looking for the cream of the crop.  Like yoga class there are a couple of women that stand out in the class, but when I really think about it there not someone I would date.  So I am just letting it go to if I run into someone that lights my fire I will pursue until then it's all about me.

If I don't hear back from the ASPCA by tomorrow I will track them back down again.  Since I am not willing to pay $345 for and ad plus give them donations it has been quiet on their front.  If I have to pay that much you can forget the contributions. 

So it is Monday and thinking about what marketing I can do for the office since it remains slow. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike...usually love comes calling when you least expect it.  When we look for it.. it just never seems to happen.

Hang in there.. :)

Jackie