Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Afternoon Delight

It never rains except when it pours.  A bunch of calls all at once which I am never a fan of.  Anyway I set up my Mom's physical/medical evaluation for Medicare set up for Thursday morning.  Then I was going to pass on this one, but it sounded like something that I could use the information for.  Forget the service though.  A salesman Larry that I know called to buy me lunch and plan for the future with financials.  LMAO. You need financials before you can plan.  However since I suck at finances I figured I would here him out. One thing I am good at is assimilating the stuff I hear into my world.  So hopefully I will pick up some gems {not Gem, she's married ;)}, if not it's a free lunch.  I know I have no problem saying "no" so I'm covered in that area.

Couldn't find a good welcome sign for my door.  So when I can't find I make.  So that's what I did.  I'm waiting for the paint to dry now. Hopefully it will not need another coat, but I'm not quite sure yet. 

One last thing. I don't want to deal with Mom's stuff.  I don't want to think about all of my Mom's stuff.  I don't want to have anything to do with my Mom's stuff.  Okay I'm finished ranting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is NOT an afternoon of delight, Mike.   Afternoon delight is midday, okay, afternoon, sex.   :)  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Mike!  Show us a pic of the sign you made.

Terra

Anonymous said...

LOL! LOL! You won't believe I found myself laughing when I read that part (gems) LOL! This is a good sign, laughing out REALLY loud on the 2nd day of 2007.
I knew this year is going to be great for me LOL! :-D
I hope you post pictures of the sign you made. I like creativity.
Gem :-)