Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Tuesday or Monday?

"It is clear the future holds opportunities - it also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to seize the opportunities, avoid the pitfalls, and get back home by 6:00."  --Woody Allen

Two weeks in a row of the week starting on Tuesday.  My brain can't take it and I feel very ditzy today.  Making breakfast this morning was a chore of trying to get everything out of the refrigerator to make a sandwich and get put back in.  Little balance problems in yoga class.  Everything seems to be a little foggy today.  LOL. Oh well hopefully it will pass.

So I have a list of stuff I need to get done today since it is the beginning of the new year and a new month.  Hopefully it won't tax my brain too much.  The funny thing is that I could just stare at my swing magnet thingy that I got for Christmas.  It's going to be a long day.  However that is okay, I'm allowed days like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How weird, Mike.. I am actually feeling a bit 'off balance' today, as well.  Hmm....something in the New Year, perhaps? lol

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

It's almost worse as I had off TODAY, too.   M had school again, though, and is off kilter.   Friday is sooner than we're anticipating even.   Okay, not that I mind having a 4-day weekend.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

off balance? I was feeling "dizzy" days before New year!
huhm....and do you remember a lot of people was not into Christmas spirit? AND what's with the weather on Jan 1st? it looked like winter but it was hot and humid?
Gem