Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Meatball Surgery

*For those faint of heart I would pass on this entry.

When I got back to my office today I took a look at my toe since it was killing me to walk, but just sitting was okay.  Having to do valet tonight and running being a requisite of the job I thought of ways on how to make this happen.  Anyway on examination I found out that the bruise wasn't as big as I thought.  That most of the darkness was just blood pooled under the skin like a giant blister.  The pressure was causing the pain.  So I got out a clean razor and sliced it open and drained the blood out.  Actually most of it drained out when I put my sock back on and went out on errands.  So now I have a blood stained sock, however now their is almost no discomfort in walking and valet tonight was a snap.  Even got my W2 form so I can do my taxes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your toe feels better.  I probably wouldn't be brave enough to slice it open.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Ehhhhhhhhh! lol I would have done the same thing!