Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday

Tired today since I woke up way earlier than I wanted to.  Did my usual morning thing and headed out for errands.  First up was Michaels since I needed a stand for a fair I have at the end of February.  I also finished up all my St. Patrick's decorations.  Trying to stay on track with my marketing plans for the year.  July and August are still wide open with no ideas since there really isn't any holidays.  The fourth comes so early in the month and right on the tail of Father's day it doesn't really work.  The search will continue. 

I hit the gaming store since some friends want me to do a D&D game for them.  OMG it has been years, but it would be fun to do.  I was hoping they still make gaming mats, but I guess that is a thing of the past.

I hit Starbucks at the right time before the grounds rushed in. I got a nice comfy chair to relax and write in.  After a few hours I headed next door to Hallmark.  I didn't see that girl there, but I did check the store out.  OMG I never saw so many cards in my life in one place.  They had cards in every shape and size, normal or musical.  I hate to see how much they cost to cover the business.  Oh well another time.

I see that AIM has been upgraded or something.  Many of you who are already on my buddy list will probably get a invite to join again.  Don't know what it all means, but hey I'll jump on the band wagon for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it to the Hallmark store....but you need to plan better:you have to go when SHE is there!!
Have a good week!
Maria

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good Sunday. At least you tried going into hallmark, maybe she will be in there next time.

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, I got your invite and clicked "yes," but I don't know what it means.  LOL.   What exactly is it an invitation, TO, are you making an AIM page, also?  (just call me still confuzzled on this one)  -- Robin