Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mom

Went to visit my Mom today.  She didn't cough on me today, but I can feel the effects of the virus being near her.  I was feeling great before I walked in so hopefully I can weather this.  She still was feeling weak today and the nurses informed me that they were sending her to the hospital to check her out.  My wonder is if she had another minor stroke.  Her left eye seemed to be drooping a little more.  So they will let me know.  So I'm weathering the second shot of sadness today.  Shared about it and dealt with it so now I go about the rest of my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would NOT be happy if she had another stroke and is only going in NOW to the hospital, yet, seems many of the symptons they noted were "cold" like, plus you catching it.  UGH.   I do hope your mom is okay, Mike.  -- Robin