Monday, January 22, 2007

A Quick Chat

Spoke to a friend this morning that I haven't in two weeks since she started a new job.  So she missed all the excitement in my life.  It's nice to know that all my friends know I can handle myself.  She reminded me to make sure to take care of myself.  On looking at it I was proud of myself since taking care of myself has taken a top priority in my life.  Years ago that was not so.  Over this last week and a half I've made sure to have plenty of Mike time which helps me deal with all of this.

Mondays are always slow days in the office.  So I'm sitting here trying to think up some new external marketing plans to bring business in.  It was nice Friday or was it Thursday of last week that an old patient came in.  She thanked me for all the newsletters I had sent.  She thought she would never have to see me again.  That was good to hear since there are plenty of times when I feel like dropping people from my mailing list since I haven't seen them in a long while.  I know I'll have to make a cut off point.  Probably at the 3 year mark. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or, an opt in option at that point?
Do you send them electronically or snail-mail?

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike,

I have been meaning to come by and say hello. I have been lurking around your journal seeing how your doing. It is important to take care of yourself my dear friend. I have been hoping you are well. I am still here in your cheering section. I hope that you keep me on your mailing list I like the things you send me. I'm still here Mike take care.