Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday

Well their was no holiday this past Monday and now this week I'm a day ahead of what it is.  This has been a a rough year so far.  LOL.  I want to know what day it is.

Well we finally got a offer for my Mom's house.  A cash offer which would be great since we could close in less than 4 weeks.  That would be great since it is the last real stumbling block.  Medicaid is just processing.

It's been fun over the last week since some of my old patients I haven't seen in a while are coming in.  Tomorrow my first valet coworker will be coming in for treatment.  It will be weird to collect money from him.  Still doing it though.  I have to admit I hate January since it is Medicare deductible month and I know most of my Medicare patients are short on cash.  I collect from them since I know everyone else will, but it's still a difficult question for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your new picture :o)
By the way, it's Tuesday.........
But honestly, I like it when I have no clue what day it is, that means I'm being carefree..........I have yet to decide if thats a good thing though :o)
As for Medicare deductible month, I can see the compassionate side in you would struggle, but well, you know...sadly..business isn't done on compassion.
Rebecca