Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Sunday

Well I decided to enjoy the great weather so after I stopped by to see my Mom I headed off to the beach.  I had to drop my Mom being dead at some point.  She isn't now and I need to enjoy myself.  So the beach is one of the reasons I choose this place.  It's also one of the few places I have chosen to live in life.  Most were forced on me by different factors.  Since this was my choice I am very happy with it and I try to enjoy it when I can.  So I rode my bike down the boardwalk.  The weather temps were great although the wind did make it a little tricky.  The next softer seat worked like a charm.  After my ride I took a stroll out onto the jetty.  Everyone else was already on it so I disregarded the sign. 

I didn't feel like writing at Starbucks today.  Most likely since I haven't been there in a while.  So I worked on my marketing plans for the year for the office.  Everything fell into place except the summer (July & August) which I haven't been able to think up any exciting things to promote.

My Comedy improv event tonight went great.  It was actually an hour later than it was posted, but we went across the street and to have drinks before hand.  Some guy told us to move out white asses off the street.  LOL.  The comedians did a great job and my sides still hurt from all the laughing.

Anyway I took a bunch of pics down at the beach today of all the different decorations down there.

 


| View Show | Create Your Own

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the sculptures and the jetty shots!  :)   Sounds like a great day!  Yes, you're right, for now, your mother is here.   You have the right to enjoy life, too.   I do hope she's improving?  How's rehab been for her?  -- Robin