Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gratitude of the Day

At the end of my day I needed to call a friend and just state that I was beat. Since I know me and without admitting out loud to someone I could always just keep pushing myself.  Anyway he said, "you must be at the end of your rope".  After a few moments thought I was happy to say "no".  I could still go 10 more rounds.  I was grateful to have taken care of myself along the way today so I wasn't at the end of my rope.  So two thumbs straight up!

Well I absorbed my Mom's coffee table into my bedroom.  I was able to put my Guide to Conan coffee book on it which made me happy.  So I finally took sometime to work on my room again tonight.  I went through my T-shirts to put away some of my more nerdy shirts for a later date which made some room in my closet.  Also I grabbed a bunch more stuff that was either too small or I didn't want for the thrift shop.  My Mom's dresser I'll put in my storage room at work with any other knick knacks of hers that doesn't fit in her new room.  Another step forward in organizing my life.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"..Another step forward in organizing my life."...

Good for you Mike :-)
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Guide to Conan?!   lol  :)
Yes, balancing out with your own needs yet moving forward.   Good going.  -- Robin