Monday, January 8, 2007

Old School

Okay when I was in school it was called the nurse's office.  Now it's the clinic.  Ask for the nurse's office and you do through them unless your going through the computerized answering system.  Anyway I made all my nurses calls.  I have one left that I haven't been able to get through and I put my new fax machine through its paces today.

Monday's are always slow in the office or should I say the first day of the week.  I tell you my patients treat me like a adulterous affair.  Squirrel me away for lunch hours and certain days of the week.  So I used my free day to toss all the old crap out and organize my desk which really needed it.

Since my butt was still sore from yesterdays ride I invested in a new softer seat for the next time.  I'm trying to set up a event at the Stage company for a night of improv comedy.  Once I find a co-host all should be well.

 

No comments: