Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Guess it's That Type of Week

Got a call this morning from valet.  My partner's wife died today.  I was completely floored.  I felt really sad for him since they sent him home to get her medicines and while he was away she passed away.  She was in her late 40's.

Pretty much finished moving my stuff over to my Mom's new place.  The rest I will do Friday with a friend that offered the use of his truck.  My Mom was doing well today and she said she wasn't as scared.  So that was good.  The problem I am finding is she has less storage and it's rough to find a place for all of it.

I tell you many people say I am a good son and it does roll off my back like water on a duck's back.  However hearing it from a incontinent <SPAN class=spell id=sp-0 title="undefined Altimeters, Altimeter's" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: left bottom; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(http://sdk.webmail.aol.com/sdk/20051001/images/bg_spellingErr.gif); PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 2px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-x; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" _backupTitle="null"> patient this morning did mean something.  I guess if even he can see it then it's there.  So I'll take my Mom back over to her old digs tomorrow to say hi to everyone.

No comments: