Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday

Well I decided to pass on yoga this morning and sleep in late and let me tell you it was glorious.  I then met some friends over at the Silver Dinner for some lunch.  I had the grilled veggie omelet and as always their food is superb.

I then walked next door to Starbucks and sat my butt down to relax and write.  The 32 oz. soda I had just finished next door interrupted my sitting for long periods, but it was  nice time.  I did get to see the lady I find very attractive walking past where I sitting today.  She works next door at Hallmark.  I know nothing about her besides her looks, but I'm thinking of stopping by next door tomorrow and see if there are any sparks on her side.

Valet was really good tonight.  We had NY Life's holiday party.  Hey these people know how to tip when there whole night is free.  10's were flying freely as were a few 20's.  We got a few stiff as always, but all in all they are always welcomed back.  The funniest thing is how people just walk up and say I have the white lexus, like it's the only car we got the whole night.  I really wanted to say was that I have no idea what his keys look like and the only reason I even remember him is that his wife's breast are about to pop out of her dress. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy that the 10's and 20's were flying. Hopefully that lady has a spark for you too.

Anonymous said...

ok..ok...SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING SHOPPING AT THE HALLMARK STORE???????details...we need details!!!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO.   Hey, if she's made herself that obvious..............
Glad it was an enjoyable day.  -- Robin