Sunday, January 7, 2007

Social Weekend

Well its been a social weekend for me.  I joined the Meetin group which is just a bunch of people in the area (they have chapters all over).  It's free so I figured why not.  We went to see Children of Men yesterday and it was good.  Not terribly cheerful though.  I wish I had planned better I would have liked to grab something to eat with them and talk.  However I promised my Mom I would see her before I went to valet.

Today I planned better.  Met a different group of people today for biking on the boardwalk.  I did about 10 miles and I need a new bike seat.  Ouch! This one is way too hard.  Then we went out for lunch at this hole of a place.  However it was really good and quick service. 

So I will try and find time with my busy schedule to join all the activities that are going on.  It should be a nice way to meet some people and make some friends in the area.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice weekend; have a good week!! Mondays come around again so quickly; don't they??
Maria

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great place to meet people and have fun. Hope your mom is doing good.

Anonymous said...

Its all about the cushion...those bike rides are dangerous.lol...my big behind doesnt even protect me....When I get a bike again, I dont care how much it cost...but I will have the best seat on the market..~Raven