Thursday, January 4, 2007

Eyes of Grey

Well with trying to look through the world with eyes of grey I am more happy with everything.  Trying to isolate the crap from the normal and good stuff gives a better balance.

Everything went well with my Mom's Medicaid evaluation and with getting her rent reduced the $500 like the offered.  So she will be able to stay where she is for an extra month.  Still having a hard time with compliments since the woman gave me one for visiting my Mom everyday.  My friend Paul asked if I had problems giving them. I said no.  It's a thing of worthiness.  For some reason I don't see myself as a good son.  Probably an infant thing on my parents getting divorced.  Who the hell knows.  Anyway Paul said he's going to give me compliments till I kill him.

I held off calling the school nurse down the street yesterday.  I guess a fear of rejection.  Although the truth of the matter is that if their is a refusal it's of the proposal not me as a person.  I can take things personally still.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

call the school nurse!!!! & I am glad things worked out with the paperwork for your Mom.
and oh yeah....CALL THE SCHOOL NURSE!!!!!!
=)
Maria
P.S. did I happen to mention you should call the school nurse???????

Anonymous said...

I agree with Maria:)   Oh, and I'll add, call the school nurse.   lol
-- Robin