Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Even Stevens

It's funny.  I watched The Opposite episode of Sienfeld last night.  In that episode Jerry is Mr. Even Stevens and that's how I feel today.  Had a new patient scheduled this morning, but he cancelled.  Then another new person called to come in.  One of my patients disappeared and another called to come in.  I at least have the feeling I'm moving in the right direction.

Very happy that we will close with my Mom's place within 2 weeks.  That will be a very big problem out of my hair.  Now I just need to cancel the rest of the active stuff that is still being paid for. 

I was happy I was told yesterday was Tuesday cause I laughed about it, but I remembered it this morning when I thought it was Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you hate it when you are thinking it is one day and you find out you have it all wrong!!! and its never that you think its Thursday but hey...guess what? Its Friday!! whoo hoo!! NO!!! Its always Tuesday and you are thinking it is Wednesday. That is just the worst.
So today is Wednesday Mike...& tomorrow is Thursday and we are one day closer to Friday!!! Now that I have totally confused you......Have a great nite!!!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

I remember that episode and all of them. That was my fave. show.