Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday

Busy on a Monday who would have guessed?  I've been dead on a Monday for a long while.  Actually so long I can't remember a time.  Well that changed today and it was nice to be busy.  The balance I'm totally dead tomorrow, although the rest of the week is good.  Just keep on chugging along.

Ms. Hallmark wasn't around today as I passed by the store.  I didn't think I would have time tomorrow so I can check again then.

I won the mail lottery today.  First the mailman came in and handed me a bunch of packages, then UPS came in afterwards with a big box, and then someone else with my mail from another suite.  LOL.  Some crap, some interesting stuff, and my bike rack for my car.  Very tired of trying to squeeze it into the backseat.

To all my buddies out there remember to put your pick on the AIM page so your pic shows up on my page.  I think it's AOL's attempt at Myspace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just dropping by to say "HI!"  Ms Hallmark? Is she a new prospect or it that a code for " they're out of Playboy at the convenience store today?" Just joshin'...

Anonymous said...

Mike....HELP!! I have been trying to put a pic on my AIM page but I can't seem to . I am so tired of being a big empty box!!
Glad you went by the Hallmark store...she will be there again...only a matter of time...be patient!
Maria