Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Charlotte and other Crap

When I was at the gym this morning they had on Regis and Kathie, whoops been a while since I saw the show, Kelly and they had on Kristin Davis.  She played Charlotte on Sex & the City and I always thought she was very attractive.  Anyway I'm watching and I realize now I know why I am attracted to my female roommate.  They look similar.  Yeah, mystery solved.

Bummed my friend Anna cancelled on me on going to this business networking thing tonight.  I hate being in a room of people I don't really know.  Although that isn't true since I do know some of them, just not real well.  One thing that I will have to deal with and it's not even mine.  It's an old patient that stiffed me $50.  I finally wrote it off this year, but I'm trying to let go of the anxiety of running in to her tonight since I know she will be there. And I'm not the bum who stiffed.  I know I am weird.  So some character building stuff to work on while I am there.  Wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never had a business of my own so, I don't know how you deal with not getting paid. I think I would be mad enough still to say something to her if we met up somewhere. Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike !!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not into Regis and Kelly I don't watch it. I do love "Sex & the City" its one of my favorite shows even though its not on anymore. I do love the reruns I watch them every chance I can get. I can't say that I look anything like her. I hope you have a good evening. Take care.