Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Morning

It took me a little bit to let go of the twenty-somethings from my mind.  Most likely because they were attractive.  It was easy to forget the other two women who had flirted with me during the day that I didn't like. 

It was a nice weekend of relaxing, hanging out at the bookstore and Starbucks.  Got to hang with my friend Anna last night.  She had a friend visiting from NY so we went bowling.  As usual she spoke her mind.  I'm throwing the ball and she calls out, "Mike you've been going to the gym.  Your butt is looking buff."  LOL.  At least the place had emptied out before then.

As usual things like this make me go hmmm.  My son called me to tell me he got this giant Bionicle action figure which he wanted.  I didn't ask where or who he got it from, but something like this usually happens around the time I see him. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, just enjoy the toy WITH him!  :)
Buff butt, eh.   lol
At least it's positive memories from the weekend.  -- Robin  

Anonymous said...

I don't think that at this point in my life I could "handle" a comment like that without passing out. Glad you got to talk to your son even if it was a little "off" about the gift from someone else. Regards, Bill.