Saturday, November 11, 2006

Dating Diaries

I am so glad that it is a dead week at the club this week.  I am tired and sore.  My trip to see Eric is Friday and I want to be in good shape for it.  We had an art auction at the club tonight to benefit the homeless.  We had a bigger turn out than we did last year.  Two ladies, one I knew was an artist I wasn’t quite sure about the other.  Both were attractive and both like me, but I passed on asking either one out since I figured they were both in their mid twenties.  If Tom Cruise is your version of Mission Impossible, we’re going to have a problem.  One of my friends always say go for it, since twenty somethings usually are attracted to me.  However I can’t think what to build with.  I mean the life experiences are usually so vast.  Since I am looking more for a relationship than just sex I don’t see it working.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Trying to think what to get myself for my birthday, I have my want list.  However I don’t know if I want something different.  Oh well I still have time.

 

I am still a dial up guy on AOL.  At work it is no problem, but at home it is a totally different story.  I mean I didn’t think the connection speed could get so low.  I mean 4800.  Jeez a snail could deliver a message faster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt have a problem going younger..I'm 42 and totally fine with 30...and wouldnt go over 45...I want to know I WILL have a sex life when I get married..lol...but yah...20 is too much....I couldnt relate either but hey Mike...I am all for ego inspiration..lol..-Raven

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mike... how can you live with Dial up?? lol  It's just so..so.. slooooooow! lol  You will think you died and went to computer heaven if/when you ever get DSL.  What a difference.

I find it highly commendable on your part about dating young girls.  Since you aren't just out for sex (another thing that is impressive) then you know what you want, and you stick to it.

You are a catch, Mike... these women in your age bracket just need to realize that!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

When I started on-line back in the seventies my modem was 300 baud. Now, that is slow!! Regards, Bill.