Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Melancholy

Surprised that finishing up my Mom's cremation plans would make me sad.  Intellectually I know it is reasonable, but still it surprises me.  I'm much better than I use to be with my Mom's health issues, but it still surprise me how much it does affect me.  No matter what has happened in my life I guess she is still my Mom.

I was very happy to hear we have no New Years Eve party this year at the club.  To be free on New Years Eve would be nice than sitting the lobby of the building all night.  Then I heard we might have a Hoochie Momma Party there for New Years eve.  I don't know if any money would be worth that or if I still reeling from last weekends double header.  I know I am still tired from them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a hoochie mama party?
It has to be hard to make such plans for your mom. You love her.
lisa

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to make plans like that for my parents, how sad.

Terra