Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let's Get Ready to RUMBLE

I forgot to mention our highlight of the visit.  I think it is more a boy thing, but rough housing is a integral part of growing up.  I know because I didn't get it growing up and boy did I miss it.  So I have to my Daddy duty when we get together since I know no one else will do it for Eric.  He usually can't wait.  So it's always time for me to pull out all the moves.  The Figure Four, Scissors, The Sandwich, The Burrito, and the dreaded Pile Driver.  We usually end up stopping cause our sides just hurt to much from laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is so much more you both got out of the time spent together that it would be hard to write about it.  We only get to see a little part of the bonding time.  You and your son will have memories that go way beyond...  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Excellant.   That is cool  Regards, Bill.