Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday

It was a nice relaxing day.  Yoga this morning got me back into the swing of things since the gym has been closed the last few days.  I picked up a bunch of stuff today to make my own wreath for the office. I'll do that Monday and hopefully it will come out nice.  You'll see a picture either way.  It was a beautiful day here, in the upper 60's so I was able to take my Mom out for some air.

Circuit City added in a few more DVD's on sale so I stopped in a picked up Pulp Fiction.  The stores were pretty normal today compared to yesterday's insanity. 

Here are some more pictures.  A friend asked for a picture of me when I was young.  Boy is it hard to take a picture of a picture.  Also I keep putting my eye up to the digital camera screen like an old type camera.  LOL.  Habits are hard to break.  Also I had many questions more on where I live so here are some more.

 


| View Show | Create Your Own

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Thanks for sharing your world with us here in J-land.


Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

I need to get back into yoga...sooo good for you...and hey, your room is clean...I wouldnt dare put any photos of my bedroom up...I think the word eccentric would be the first thing running through anyones mind....loved the photo of you as a little boy....you look like the kid in the movie Jungle Boy....lol..seriously, you have that look....People usually assume I am hispanic but I get all types of assumptions from others....kindof fun....have a good day Mike..-Raven

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the pictures in these last couple of entries.  I can barely post a pic, let alone do anything fancy.  Glad you are enjoying the digital camera ... you do deserve to spoil yourself every once in a while and get a treat.  And a camera is a 'practical treat', so no guilt !   I do want to see pictures of the wreath when it's finished... maybe you will inspire me to do some handiwork of my own.  Tina

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Cool Mermaid. Regards, Bill.