Friday, November 3, 2006

Friday Night

I'm beat and I still have to go to work in an hour and a half.  Yuck.  You really need to be in the right mindset for the Hoochie Momma Parties.  I don't think I am ornery enough yet.  I tried to sleep in this morning and skip the gym, but I didn't get enough extra sleep for tonight.  Oh well I'll have to rely on the cold.  It's already in the 40's here and I know down by water it will be a lot colder around midnight.

Send in my ad for the SPCA to run in their email announcements.  They didn't seem as enthused as they were before I turned down their $345 ad.  I wonder why?

I definitely want to hit one of the local mall tomorrow.  The Rock N Roll art show is in town till Sunday and I really would like to go see it.  The other thing I want to try an make is the Japanese animation convention that is happening this weekend.  I will try for Sunday since it is the only free time I will have that is a big block.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a lot to do. Have a great weekend. Regards, Bill.