Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Think it's Tuesday

Man I can't remember what day it is tonight.  I  keep forgetting that I had yoga this morning which helps me remember.  Just tired.  The critter was back about 5 am this morning and woke me up.  So my landlord where trying to figure what it was.  We believe it was something on the roof.  He cleaned the area today so hopefully it won't be back.

The night DJ at my radio station played my themed 5 songs last night and gave me some kuddos for it.  Also I got 2 tickets to see Johnny Winter ast some small setting next month.  The name sounds familiar, but I can't think where.  Hey it's free.  I'll have to find someone next month to go with me.  Hey I got mentioned again on the radio.  Cool.  Like hearing my name on the radio.  Alex is going to spoil me.

I got us our annual elf hats for valet.  I'll have to get pictures for you.  We got the usual "nice hats".  Most people smiled or laughed so it was worth it.

It was nice tonight.  Eric asked me if I have ever been bullied.  I had to laugh and say yes.  He wanted to hear stories which was good.  I have usually explained stuff to him in parable from my own experiences as a child.  He still remembers all the stories.  So I got to tell him the garbage pail and dog shit stories.  Then he had to go which I think was not of his own choice.  I know I have been thinking about this for the last month and  I will need to talk to my ex about this.  That the next time I see Eric to start to teach him how to fight.  He is part of male society so a physical altercation is coming in his future.  He is the biggest boy in his class so that will give him extra time, but it will come.  I was happy he said he would talk beforfe he got off the phone, but I know that is not always an option when someone is swinging at you.  I know their comes a level of confidence in knowing you can handle yourself in a situation that I would like him to have.  I don't think she will go for it, but we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he asked because he is being bullied and doesnt want to tell you?....Most kids are at some point...I was bullied big time..my kids are learning to fight for themselves which is hard...last year I did have to intervene...a couple of 8th graders were bullying my daughter....office talk with principle and counselor did no good...so I went up there and went blackafied on them..lmao....told them to tell their mama I was crazy and we needed to talk....I also told them..."see this face? I am crazy....just letting you know...crazy...dont mess with my daughter."....Well, that was the end of it...next day the girls told my daughter..."Your mom is crazy".....sometimes yah gotta deal with it your own way...-Raven