Thursday, November 2, 2006

Thrusday Musings

I realized yesterday that I my back seat is full of jackets.  With the crazy weather here of 70's during the day and 50's at night I have been switching jackets and forgetting to take them back in the house.  Hopefully since the cool down last night it will stay at one temperature and I can unload my back seat.

Still off day wise.  With no yoga Tuesday and my house calls switched to Friday I have no idea what day it is.  I think this will be a week without yoga since I don't think I will want to get up early this Saturday after a late night Hoochie Momma Party.

I no longer have a ton of boxes of stuff in storage, but it is still a pain trying to find stuff in the 20-30 boxes I do have.  Since the room is small I have to become monkey boy to get through there without breaking my neck.  I found almost everything I need for doing the acupuncture.  I want to find one more book and I have narrowed it down to about 8 boxes.  So I will start the archaeological dig soon.

I see AOL has updated their journal page.  Nothing new though.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acupuncture sounds interesting. I've never tried it but, wonder if it would help me with the constant pain I have in my right hip. How long did you study to be able to administer acupuncture? Regards, Bill.