Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Well I Went & Did It

Well I went out and bought myself a digital camera for my birthday.  I think it was Rebecca's In the Shadow of the Iris nostalgia pictures that pushed me over the line in buying one.  I realized how much I wish I had taken pictures over the weekend with Eric.  I felt a little uncomfortable shoveling the money out for it since I know I could pay of some things with it.  However I know I have to treat myself every once in a while to stay sane.

So I have been taking random pictures today.  I wish it wasn't such a horrible day outside so I could take some outside pics,but I guess that will have to wait for the weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my comments to you asked about pictures.  That would be a great way to keep your son involved.  Taking pictures when hes with you and sending them to him later.  Kids love to see pictures. :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

I love my digital camera; I know you will love yours too. great pics; I am assuming that is your Mom in the pics. Have fun with the camera!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we all need to treat ourselves to something we really want.  

Terra

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! It's a good purchase, I promise :o) I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it over time. Another commenter mentioned it, and she's right. Take lots of pics of Eric and send them to him after you've gone. He'll LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing pics with us already, I'll look forward to more visual peeks into your life~

Happy Thanksgiving to you~~
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Wish they were a little bigger. Having the camera will be fun just take it with you and you can snap pictures as the need arises. A few photos will help to explain your Journal entries. I just wish I could remember to use mine. It usually sits and I forget to take the pictures I should. Have a good Thanksgiving. Regards, Bill.