Monday, November 6, 2006

Sunday Recap

One thing I hate about late parties is that I get up so late that half the day is gone already. I know lateness in the morning is a relative thing.  I know I get heckled a lot for getting up at 8 during the week.

I passed on the Japanese animation convention since it was ending at 2 and it was after 12 when I left the house. Oh well there is always next year.

High impact injuries abounded from all the running on concrete.  My ankles, knees, and thighs were all sore yesterday.  So I made it a relaxing day.

First up I hit Starbucks to relax with a chai latte, and to start reviewing my first story since I finished the second. Rough work.  Writing I usually just explode on the page, but this reviewing is rough work, but like all new habits it will take some time to get use to.

Boy trying to find some Thanksgiving decorations. Forget about it!  The holiday has been run over by Christmas and left in the dust.

Spent some time at Barnes & Nobles and was happy that a book in one of my series came out with a new book. Ended up helping a elderly lady.  Since she couldn't make it up onto the high stools at the counter she was going to stand and eat.  She looked so uncomfortable so I got her a table sitting down so she cold eat in peace.  While there I did find a awesome site.  Star Trek fans will get a bigger laugh, but I think it is still really funny.  This is one of my favorites.

With some of the money I earned from the big parties I picked up Justice League Unlimited the first season.  So I spent most of the night watching episodes.  It was great since I haven't seen most of them.

 

No comments: