Sunday, November 5, 2006

Hoochie Momma Party Recap

That was brutal, back to back Hoochie Mamma Parties.  Last night was sick.  We had about 500 people there. They all came early which is unheard of.  It was the usual scantily clad women, punks calling me names, and so forth.  Boy my knees and ankles hurt all night long while I was asleep from all the running on the concrete. 

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Tonight’s party was actually more subdued.  The women were dressed as usual which is to be expected.  However no name calling, be cursed at.  I’m just not use to that.  Almost made it, but in the last 10 minutes I almost got into two fights.  I’m the money person of the two of us.  I know why. My friend can’t say no or put his foot down for anything.  So I am the heavy hand.  I don’t mind since it is good practice for me to stand my ground and these are people I don’t give a damn about so they are the perfect guinea pigs.  The smaller of the fights was really his problem, but the guy came to me.  The guy’s car got ticketed since he wanted it downstairs at a certain time and he showed up 30 minutes later.  We split the ticket.  The second one was my holy grail of the night.  Every single guy in these parties will try to get away without paying, as did one of the security guys tonight.  He tried everything to get out of paying.  Lies, threats, etc.  Finally he paid the $10 dollars.  He said I was a funny guy for going through so much for $10.  It’s enough money for me, but more principle.  Not my responsibility and I’m not picking up yours.  So I feel good tonight to have stood my ground.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Mike!  I would always stand my ground for the principal of the matter!  That's how it should be! :)

Hugs to you, you huggable guy you! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how you do it. I hate dealing with people. Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

HEy hoochie mommie parties are the best...lmao....I know..drama....500 people?..that is insane...I'm surprised it didnt get crazy....I have never been to a party with that many people....wow.....

Hey 10 bucks is 10 bucks.....and that adds up...I wouldnt want to pay either...-Raven

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!  

Terra