Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Comes to the Office

Well I finished decorating the office.  I did without the Charlie Brown tree this year.  I did like these plastic snowflakes a lot better than the white felt ones I had last year.  It's surprising what a little garland can do to spruce the place up.  I also did the wreath this morning.  It was pretty easy except for the ribbon.  Boy what a pain, althought I do like the final product.  I tried to get pictures of it all.  If you need to see better pictures let me know.

 


| View Show | Create Your Own

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice office decorations but, I've never seen dolphins on a wreath before. Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

I like the dolphins, but, what the heck are the blue berries? coming out of them, bubbles?   :)   Other than the blue things I can't identify, I like the wreath!    I like the snowflakes, too, you could add more, not have just three.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!!!

I have been meaning to come by and say hello. I love the pictures of the office. I have never needed to go to a Chiropractor but I sure would come by if I was in your neck of the woods to see you. I have been reading your entries but you didn't know I was. I have been cheering you on the whole time. I can't say that I have seen the new James Bond movie I wish I would have gone with you to see it. I am doing well I hope your holidays continue to be good. I shall return to read more of your entries. I'm still here Mike......Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like these pic things you do....I am going to have to learn how to do them myself.  Really like the beachy theme you gave the wreath...cute!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

I dig the wreath!!!

Terra