Sunday, November 26, 2006

Feeling Manly

Well feeling pretty manly with the new James Bond movie under my belt and a married woman flirting with me so I figured I would go with a different design for today's photos.  It's funny, the oceanfront is such a resort area.  During the winter you can lay in the street and most likely you won't be hit by a car.  During the summer it is really hard just to cross the street with all the traffic.  Right now on the beach we have our festival of lights with all the different displays.  The beach is also better in the summer when the sweep it every night.

 


| View Show | Create Your Own

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so talented with this web-stuff. I miss the beach so much. Thanks for the photos.



Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Mike.. thanks for sharing!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Wow..thanks for giving me a nice trip down memory lane.. I love the Boardwalk... I spent many many happy weekends down there...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Liked the pictures of town and of the beach. I thought the 007 tags over the pictures was a very "cool" addition. Regards, Bill.