Friday, April 14, 2006

24

Been working on some of the suggestions I have gotten from you all. 

The first one would be I have nothing to lose when I ask someone out which is very true.  I'm not really phased by rejection.  My mind goes to what people think about me which is a load of crap thinking.  So I am working again on dropping this like the bad habit that it is. 

Working on seeing the positive side with dealing with Mom.  I know that she will contact me first and want me to handle stuff before my brother.  So that says something.  Can't be anything good though.  LOL.  I guess low self esteem sneaking its ugly face in there.

Oh I just realized you are all wondering how it went.  LOL.  She told me she doesn't drink coffee ever.  So I take that as a big no.

Decided to pick up a bike today.  Boy has it been a long time since I have ridden.  It was a lot of fun.  A new friend and I are suppose to do some riding soon which I am looking forward to.  Also I can do short local trips with it to save gas.  My Easter present to myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Mike, just remember you have a bunch of us guys over here...plus your Mom... who think you're perfect. So how do you like your coffee?--angel

Anonymous said...

See....a no....and you are still breathing. I know it is a blow to the self esteem when that happens. Just remember that you are a good person and move on. Maybe if you learn to relax in front of them....cause I am going to take a wild guess and say that you are probably an intense kind of guy....might be wrong...just a guess....but relax...be casual....and see what happens the next time...or the next...

Tracie

Anonymous said...

If you dressed up as a chocolate easter bunny and asked them, I bet they wouldn't say no LOL No woman could say no to that : )
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

wonderful on the bike riding. No coffee what does she like? You have a wonder easter. Hope your mom is doing ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike..........I have to say that not going out with you is that woman's loss. I think your a great guy and if I lived in your neck of the woods I would definitely go out with you. Your funny, intelligent, wise, compassionate and your a totally good person which makes you one wonderful guy. That woman would have been lucky to go out with such a wonderful guy as yourself she is definitely missing out. Any woman would be lucky to go out with you. Let me say that woman doesn't know a good thing when she sees it............Being single myself I'm sure that other women here at J-Land would agree that your one great guy I sure do.

Anonymous said...

.......By the way I enjoy drinking coffee I just thought you would like to know.