Saturday, April 1, 2006

The Boys are Back in Town

Well  pretty much after a week off my partner and I were able resume valet again last night.  It was nice that everyone in the building noticied we were missing.  We have some rules placed on us now by the city which kinda suck.  However the cool thing now is that we have a valet loading area which we can have people ticketed for using.  We can't wait to use it on one a-hole who always parks while we are working and adamantly will not move.  Speaking of a-holes I had a big one last night.  We had a joint forces meeting at the club so the customary bomb sniffing dog as there to check the building out.  The guy got out of his truck and I asked him how long he would be since he was in our space.  The guy got in my face and said it would be there till he was finished and was that a good enough answer.  Like fuck you buddy.

Pretty wiped from yesterdays move.  I now have double the space I had.  How I got all the stuff in the smaller place I will never know.  Since I can't find places for it now.  LOL.  But I am excited and it is nice to be able to walk from room to room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the guy who got in your face got ticketed. Glad to hear you're feeling happy in the wide open spaces of your new place. Life is good! --angel

Anonymous said...

Rude people suck!!

Hope you get some rest, moving sucks too!!!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

seems like you are keeping busy and doing as good as you can; enjoy the rest of your weekend

betty

Anonymous said...

that's nice that you can walk from room to room. Some people are just plain jerks.