Saturday, April 1, 2006

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World

People are just plain nuts.  My Aunt and Uncle are cleaning their hands of my Mom.  not surprised since they didn't want much to do with her when she was well.  My SIL is telling me my Aunt is yelling in the phone 24/7 (meaning that is what my Mom needs) and hanging up the phone.  No questions are being answered or conversations continued.  My SIL seems very hung up since they she is not related to them she would no longer be in contact with them.  LOL.  I don't see the connection, but hey that is just me.  Monday I will look into the area of assisted living for her.  My brother and SIL have looked up there by them, but are finding problems of residency.  So I will see what I can find here.

Everyone still wants me to come down except my Mom.  She now has cleaning services and someone with her 6 hours a day.  Since we don't want her in FL anymore since it is too far for all of us.  Solutions will not be found there. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well at least your mom is getting some help while you are looking for a safe alternative

betty

Anonymous said...

I hope you find something for your mom. At least someone is with her 6 hours a day for now.