Friday, April 28, 2006

Responses

Well I got a lot of comments and responses from my last entry so I figured I would respond here.

~ I have to agree with Hadon that I feel I know less and less everyday about women.

~ The difference between bold and assertive.  Well my last name is Vanella if you didn't know.  Bold would be one of my female patients asking me if I taste as good as I sound.  Assertive would be anything less than that.

~ Jennifer - well there really is no story here she just happened to email me while I was ranting last night.  I asked her out weeks ago.  She gave me the laundry list of things she was doing for the next few weeks.  So I got the point.  I email every once in a while wishing her a happy weekend.  She sometimes does the same.  It's pretty business like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes woman, we are a wonderful breed. Never know what we are going to do.

Anonymous said...

Well that is bold but asking a guy out I don't think is...at least not in 2006! I agree that is bold...but heck guys do that too. I would ask her for a private lesson! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yikes, Mike! I don't know whether the name of Vanella is a blessing or a curse. But it sure is memorable.---angel