Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hot for Teacher

What guys ponder.  LOL.  Usually in yoga class I am on the left side of the room.  Last class I got there late and was on the right.  Today was back to normal.  You're all probably thinking what they hell is he babbling about?  Well I was thinking today is my teacher's ass following me around the room?  Cause I could swear she was changed up last class. Maybe I am delusional.  Anyway I had small talked with her last time and found out she has done this for 12 years so she is older than I thought.  Anyway I got a very nice beaming smile when I left today.  I will try to chat with her more Saturday since I needed to run to work today.

As always be careful what you pray and wish for.  Working and praying on enjoying my life more.  So I got my wish this morning when I went to throw the garbage out and the dumpster was over flowing.  A few whiney words later I was walking to the next when I realized what I had wished for.  It was a beautiful peaceful morning.  Drop the bad attitude and it was an enjoyable walk.

Lot of gratitude today with one of my patients.  She use to be across the street from me, but now she is 3 cities away about a 45 minute drive.  Yet she still comes to see me.  Made me feel good. 

My butterfly girl contacted me again today.  Still flitting around.  Can't nail her down on anything except minor stuff.  Not trying to read her mind and I'll see if she ever lands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Not trying to read her mind and I'll see if she ever lands."
I have some back reading to do to find out who the "butterfly girl" is, but when we land we land hard, so be careful what you ask for LOL
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

hmmm I think your yogo teacher had a thing for you. Good luck with all the woman.

Anonymous said...

Mike?!  Ya goob!  Let the flutterby go hon.  Take another gander at that yoga teacher...signals...think signals.  You know, a good doctor is hard to find.  I elected to go without health insurance for a time in order to keep our family doctor. She's been with us/we've been with her for nearly eleven years.  PHENOMINAL woman. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies