Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Secretaries Day

Well just about to leave for this Administrative Professional Day lunch.  Anna had a previous engagement, but was very apologetic about no being able to come.  So maybe Starbucks over the weekend was my next question.

Everyone I know is unable to go.  I'm not a big fan of going to these things by myself, but I will still go.  I will feel less about myself to let fear stop me.  It will probably be a fun time.

A woman I sold my furniture to about a year ago called yesterday wondering if I wanted to do a health fair next weekend.  I was frustrated that I couldn't since I have a seminar that day.  However it was very nice of her to remember me.  We're both in the local young professional society.  So I'm carrying that good feeling that someone thought of me.

Well need to run to the lunch will let you know how it went.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

with your "humor" and personality, you should have no trouble mingling. Just let that side of you out more often!! Judging from your emails that are very funny by the way!! If nothing interests you there, theres always "networking" for your business. lol

Anonymous said...

hope it goes good!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

It seems like Anna is interested, hopefully Starbucks next weekend. That was sweet of that lady to remember you from over a year ago. Your a nice funny guy so who could forget you.