Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday

Enjoying my life.  Nuff said.  LOL.  It's true I've been very happy the last few days.  I have things that happen that bug me.  Most of which I have mentioned here.  That's how I work it.  Be aware of it, deal with it, and then move on.  My friends who have gotten use to me always having something on my plate I don't think know what to do.  LOL.

Today I need to work on money priorities.  I can go on impulse or wants to pay for stuff.  I know I am given what I need for the day, but I just need to use it wisely.  So I need to list everything that I need to pay in the next few weeks so that I don't short myself.  Still learning.

Lastly trying not to work myself up about asking my yoga teacher out for coffee tomorrow after class.  Not going to help anything.  However I am finding myself as I decrease the crap in my head being able to use the knowledge I have to see who likes me and who doesn't.  Caught myself last night ready to push a bad situation when I reviewed her body language.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike: stop over thinking it and just ask her!!! worst case she will say no. but think of the possibilites if she says yes. good luck !!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Mike,
I have to agree.  You think too much and you worry too much.
You are an awesome guy, with alot to offer a woman....
Go for it Dude !!!!

Anonymous said...

No harm in asking anyone out for coffee, Mike. She just might prefer Chai Tea over a good strong Columbian brew, but this could be a great lead in to conversation and a nice time at the coffee shop. Have fun! ---angel

Anonymous said...

Good luck...I hope she goes out with you!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend and for once..well..enjoy it!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Just ask her already!!  We all want to hear some juicy date stories!!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

ask her if she says no, then you know.  Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh ask her...you can always take Yoga with someone else! HA! I love Yoga, Tai Chi & Qi Gong. I was doing it every week with my instructor until I had to have my foot surgery. I'm hoping in 2 weeks I can start up again.

Anonymous said...

Oh for cryin' out loud!...ASK HER!  All the little snits you've put up with, here's one that seems really interested...and you're sweatin' it?!  Mike?  Get with it doll. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies