Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday Afternoon

All I can say is OUCH!  A lot of running last night, not much sleep, and yoga this morning have battered my body.  I feel a nap coming on before work tonight.

Yoga is really rough when you are really tired.  Tara was weird today and kept herself occupied while in class.  Before and after.  I waved, smiled, and said goodbye on the way out while she was talking to some of the other students.  The email yesterday didn't say anything.  So if she shows more of an interest in the future I will pursue, but I have no problem walking away from it now.  I am in no rush and I am not holding on tight so I feel like I am in a good position.

I got a good laugh this morning when I realized Anna had marked her territory when she responded to my asking her for Starbucks earlier in the week.  I think she has seen all these other women talking to me so she responded so that all know we are going out for Starbucks tomorrow.  LOL.  Good way to get rid of the competition.  Funny thing they had already turned me down in one way or another, but we still say hi to each other.

Went to get new glasses today since mine are SO scratched it is not funny.  I thought I was getting a good deal on the glasses till I found out the frame and lens cost were separate.  So it came out to be normal price.  The wanted to sell me glass insurance in case they break in a year.  WTF!  Are the selling me defective equipment here?  Are they going to fall apart in the rain?  LOL.

Oh well I need a nap before work. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know about scratched glasses..i wear glasses, and due to that, its a wonder that i can see anything at all thru them. Procrastination has to stop and i need to do something about it!

Anonymous said...

No the insurance is good incase you are playing basketball & break them etc. I have had it & it has paid for itself...maybe getting into some weird yoga position! HA! Or being in the middle of the ladies cat fight! HA!

Anonymous said...

I need a nap too and I didn't have yoga or work late last night. Yep glasses are expensive. I do wear contacts they're not to bad in price.  So are you going to go to Starbucks with Anna?  Do you want to get married again someday? Do you want more kids?  Just wondering.  Good luck on the dating circuit.

Anonymous said...

Tara may be wondering if you received her message or if she is showing too much attention to you. It's nice that you showed her some respect while she was being mobbed by the other students. You are in a VERY good position. ---angel

Anonymous said...

   Hey, Mike .... I've been out of the loop recently, and am just getting caught up on your entries.  So, here's what I have to say.  We women are an odd lot.  We ARE !!  I know it.  We can be very erratic and misleading with our behavior.  I guess I shouldn't say that about all of us gals, but the ones I know are like this.  Maybe it has to do with indecision or confusion, or moodiness,  or our tendency to change our minds about a hundred times an hour.  So, on behalf of the female population, you have my most sincere apologies.  But, please don't give up on us yet ....  LOL   Tina

Anonymous said...

You know, Tara might be interested in you, but is struggling with the same quandry you've expressed.  It's a "patient/client" problem.  This time you're the patient. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies