Friday, April 28, 2006

Yoga & Starbucks

You could have knocked me over with a feather.  I got an email back from Tara my yoga teacher.  Just saying she was getting back to me, she's been really busy, and she would see me in class.  LOL.  I was going to miss class tomorrow so I could sleep in.  We have many parties tonight with a big Hoochie Momma party that will go late.  I hate these parties since they DO NOT tip, but they complain a lot.  Also I never get to bed before 4 am.  So I will need to drag my ass out of bed for my 10:30 class.  Hopefully Tara will be blatant cause I will be as sharp as a sack of wet mice. LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Tara can "hook up".   Sounds like she is thinking about you.
lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike.
I have been "unconnected" lately and have not had the pleasure of your witty entries or your daily funnies until now.  I read your last few entries to try to "catch up" to what has been going on with you.  Sounds like lots of women around you lately.  I don't get the "Hoochie Momma" party or what the parties are about.  Must have missed that entry.  Loved the "sharp as a sack of wet mice".  LOL
You are too cute.  Let us know how the parties go and if you have coffee w/Tara.

Anonymous said...

since your going to be tired I think starbucks would be a good thing tomorrow. Hopefully she'll go with after class.

Anonymous said...

Hehe...sack comment...too cute. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies