Thursday, April 6, 2006

Yesterday

Had a good talk with my Mom yesterday.  She said she was getting her memory back.  Most of it came back Tuesday she said and the rest yesterday.  It was good to hear her old voice back.  We had a good laugh at her late night call for food. 

So it seems my bro has picked up a lot of the work for my Mom which is good.  I know years ago he told my Mom just give it all to me.  I think my SIL is making him regret that.  I guess that is what happens when you marry your ex wife's best friend.    Also I found out that my brother said something to my Aunt which caused them to act the way they did.  They are still helping my Mom. 

Well I finally get to look at one of the places today for her.  So we will see how it goes.  I believe it would be better to have her go back north like she wants, but I know it will help to know all the options.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your mom has gotten her memory back!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

that's great that you  had a nice talk with your mom. I hope you find some place soon. Good she is getting back some of her memory.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know your Mom is doing better =) Sucks when something happens to a parent don't it? I don't look forward to the day when my Dad gets ill =( He's like my best bud in the whole wide world, lol.
Praying for your Mom to get 100% better =)

Love,
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm confused about what's going on with your mom.  I'm happy to hear she is getting her memory back, but where did it go to start with?  Sorry, I've fallen behind, I think!  Sorry!  And thanks for the explaination!
Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh good...I know that's a relief for you. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies