Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Tuesday

Well I finally have a date for my levy/auction to take place on the patient that owes me a lot of money and has decided not to pay.  The funny thing was that the sheriff's office was like you know your not going to get all your money for his car.  LMAO.  It's a 10 year old Buick.  I'll be happy to $500 in my pocket by the end of that day.  As always there is a rub.  It has been suggested that I advertise so that people actually show up.  More money out of my pocket.  Tell you for all the money I put into this to get this levy done I will probably break even.  Hopefully it won't be a loss.  A hope is that this screwball will come forward with some kind of real payment plan before then.  The weird part is that it happens at his house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO...boy can I speak to this...the ins and outs of collecting moneys due.  NEVER a fun or profitable venture. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your money.