Monday, April 10, 2006

Thoughts

Was trying to set up meals being delivered to her house and all she would have to do is pop it in the microwave.  Less than $50 a week.  Hey I would do it for me.  LOL.  However my Mom informed me that my brother got rid of my Mom's financial advisor and that he was doing it now.  Far as I know he does advertising and marketing.  This new branch is new to me.  Whether he gave it to his finacial person or is doing it himself is beyond me.  It does rub me the wrong way.  I don't like that attitude of do it all yourself.  I know it well since I use to be that way.  There is plenty of help out there with more qualified individuals.  If my Mom didn't keep asking me for help I would just wash my hands of this business and just keep in contact.  So I am not quite sure what my part in the play is.  I have left a message and hopefully will get some answers later on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know this is sounding more & more like she should have a Power of Attorney legally, otherwise this could get quite ugly. It can be something she still does but pretty soon it may be hard to say she did it at a place when she is logical. This sounds like a lovely idea to me & I find it hard to believe not a welcomed idea! You have a good heart!

Anonymous said...

I agree this could get ugly.  Family situations like this can be tough....I hope this doesn't get ugly for you and your mother's sake.  I hope your brother is doing all of this with the right intentions...making sure mom is taken care of.  Good luck with this!!

Michele

Anonymous said...

your brother sounds like he can be a control freak.  He wants to control it. 50.00 a week is great sign me up. I hate family messes.