Sunday, April 2, 2006

Lazy Day Sunday

Finally got a great night of sleep.  Had to pry my butt out of bed this afternoon.  Went to the gym and I came back for some lunch, but I don't feel like doing anything now.  I wanted to go down to the beach to relax, but I really need to go to my storage unit to get a few pieces of equipment for the office.  The problem is that I am not quite sure where the stuff is. 

I think it is going to be a while to get use to my Mom now.  I got two messages from her this morning.  The first was that she was hungry and didn't know what to do and wanted me to come down.  The second was never mind.  LOL. 

Oh well let me get out of here or I am going to fall asleep at my desk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to the beach sounds great!!!! Wish I lived close enough to the beach to go relax during the day!!!! LOL.... http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

relax have a good Sunday.

Anonymous said...

You mom is priceless! Did she want you to come down to Florida to feed her? Really enjoy reading about her. Your day off sounds wonderful! You deserve it--angel