Wednesday, April 26, 2006

OMG I'm Full

Well the lunch was a lot different than I thought.  Each party had their own table.  Just like if you went out for dinner.  The place was Carraba's Italian Grill.  If you haven't eaten there you must definitely do.  I am still stuffed.  I passed on dessert.  Had my own booth and my waitress did a great job of making none of my stuff had dairy in it.  I made sure to give her a good tip.  Big salad, chicken marsala, ziti, bread, and dessert all free it was great.  LOL.  I'm ready for a nap now.  Happy I went.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have Carraba`s here too. Good food but always tons of people waiting for a table.
Penny

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike.......I can't say that I've ever been to Carraba's Italian Grill it sure sounds like a wonderful place to eat. We have one here in my neck of the woods I will have to stop over and try it since reading your entry. You have got me interested in going there thanks for suggesting it. Your meal sounded delicious I will have to go there one weekend and try it for myself. I wish I could have went with you the place sounds great and I'm sure you are a great lunch date. I haven't told you lately but your journal is wonderful. Thanks for sharing this........

Anonymous said...

I love Carraba's....glad you had a good lunch!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good time, Mike!  Kind of sucks that you had to sit by yourself though.. :(   I don't like to sit alone in a restaurant.  I always feel like people are looking at me and thinking, "Ohhh... poor thing... she doesn't have any friends!"  lol   Silly, I know.  But, I just CANNOT eat dinner alone in a restaurant! lol

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

so happy you went too, passing on dessert though, I don't think I can do that.

Anonymous said...

Yum!  We have one here in town.  The Chicken Marsala is really good, but you need to give the mussels dish a try the next time you go back. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies